We are pleased to announce that EC2 S.A. was included in the NewConnect Focus segment after classification of joint stock companies that took place on September 28 on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. This is a great news for our company! But what does it exactly mean to be qualified for this segment?
According to the information that can be found on the website of the NewConnect stock exchange, in order for a company to be classified in the “Focus” segment, it must meet at least five of the following conditions:
- the average capitalization of the issuer exceeds PLN 12,000,000;
- the price / earnings ratio is greater than 0 and less than 50;
- the price / book value ratio is higher than 0 and lower than 10;
- the dividend yield is higher than 0 (the company paid a dividend);
- the book value exceeds PLN 1,000,000;
- positive dynamics of revenues for the last 4 quarters;
- positive dynamics of net profit for the last 4 quarters.
In addition, companies in the NewConnect Focus segment must meet all of the following conditions:
the shares have been listed on the NewConnect market for at least 12 months;
- the average share price is higher than PLN 0.10;
- the issuer’s book value disclosed in the last published periodic report is not negative;
- no bankruptcy, composition, rehabilitation or liquidation proceedings are pending against the issuer;
- in the last 12 months, no disciplinary measures provided for in the ATS Regulations were imposed on the issuer more than once;
- in the last 3 months, no disciplinary measures provided for in the ATS Regulations were imposed on the issuer and the trading in its shares was not suspended due to the safety of trading participants.
This time the shares of 74 issuers were qualified to the NewConnect Focus segment. This is 5 less than at the end of the third quarter of this year.
Other segments on the NewConnect stock exchange are “Alert” (companies that are worth paying special attention to, e.g. due to possible pending bankruptcy, composition, rehabilitation or liquidation proceedings or for any other reason that may indicate the company’s poor condition) and “Base “(companies not classified in the” Focus “and” Alert “segments).
More information on the eligibility criteria for individual segments can be found on the NewConnect website: click here.
Qualification takes place quarterly.
For detailed information on the result of the last qualification, please visit the NewConnect website: click here (stock exchange announcement).